RAFAEL LEWANDOWSKI – director and writer, producer
A director and writer born to a Polish-French family. A graduate of the Faculty of Film Directing of the famous French film school La Fémis. He is the author of more than 10 documentaries (including Cela (Cela), Piosenka i życie (Children of Solidarnosc), Cień na duszy (A Shadowed Gaze), and Minkowski | Saga). His feature debut, Kret (The Mole) (starring B. Szyc, M. Dziędziel, and W. Pszoniak), was much appreciated and won awards at national and international film festivals. In 2012, he was awarded the Polityka weekly’s Passport, and in 2015 the French Ministry of Culture named him Knight of Art and Literature. He lives in Warsaw, constantly working on feature and documentary projects.
- Minkowski | Saga (2013 – documentary)
- Kret (The Mole; 2011 – feature film)
- Bye, Bye Dublin! (2010 – documentary)
- Sztuka milczenia (The Art of Silence; 2008 – documentary)
- Kamery w trybunale (Cameras at the Tribunal; 2004 – documentary)
- Piosenka i życie (Children of Solidarnosc; 2006 – documentary)
- W Cieniu Don Giovanniego (In the Shadow of Don Giovanni; 2003 – documentary)
- Po drugiej stronie płótna (On the Other Side of the Canvas; 2004 – documentary)
- Przesłuchania (Hearings; 2000 – documentary)
- Cień na duszy (A Shadowed Gaze; 1999 – documentary)
- Portret Sonii Rykiel (The Portrait of Sonia Rykiel; 1999 – documentary)
- Cela (Cela; 1996 – documentary)
HÉLÈNE ZALESKI – producer
A graduate of ISUP (Institut de statistique de l'université de Paris (Paris Institute of Statistics)), actuary, former chairwoman of the Board of Supervisors of Alior Bank, and currently chairwoman of the Board of Supervisors of Onwelo S.A, a company that provides IT services. Founder of Infracht sp. z o.o., a platform for transport auctions, and co-owner of Więcej Miejsca sp. z o.o., which provides property storage and moving services.
A sponsor of Polish archaeological missions at Marea and Saqqara.
Treasurer of the Zygmunt Zaleski Foundation since its establishment in 1990.
PIOTR NIEMYJSKI – cinematographer
A Polish cinematographer and graduate of the Faculty of Cinematography of Łódź Film School. Laureate of numerous prizes, including awards for Lęk Wysokości (Fear of Heights) at the European Film Festival, the Multimedia Happy End Optimistic Film Festival, and the Prowincjonalia Polish National Festival of Film Art. He also worked as a cinematographer on Minkowski | Saga directed by Rafael Lewandowski.
MIŁOSZ HERMANOWICZ – editor
A Polish director and writer. Editor of such films as Minkowski | Saga, Labirynt (The Labyrinth), Andrzej Wajda: Róbmy zdjęcie! (Andrzej Wajda: Let’s Take a Picture!), and Niewinna (The Innocent).
TOMASZ WIECZOREK – sound
Polish sound engineer and producer, graduate of sound engineering at the Fryderyk Chopin University of Music in Warsaw, and member of the Polish Filmmakers Association. He has worked on TV series (Kryminalni – Crime Detectives), feature films, and documentaries, including Ederly, Kret (The Mole), Wołyń (Volhynia), and Efekt domina (Domino Effect).